At Roadside Services and Solutions, we're not satisfied with the status quo. We believe in constantly innovating and improving, so we can provide the best solutions for our clients. That's why we've built an unbeatable team of talented and passionate experts.
Roadside Services and Solutions started in 2009 with just our two founders, Jared Watkins and Craig Woods. Since then, we have grown to team of over 100 dedicated professionals operating all over Australia. We could not have achieved our growth and success without the hard work of our team.
As we grow, we continually invest in our team by attracting the best people in the industry and developing the skills of our existing employees. This ensure we can always meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high-quality solutions for every aspect of a major road project. We are industry leaders in a range of solutions, including bollard installation, guardrails, linemarking, and civil works.
No matter what our clients need for their project, we can provide turn-key solutions on time and to their exact specifications.
All of our products and solutions are compliant with Australian industry standards and regulations. We have also achieved a number of industry leading accreditations, assuring our clients that we provide high-quality, compliant solutions.
· Trailblazing opportunity to enter Sydney as a Bollard Specialist
· Showcase your network and industry contacts
· Be recognised and rewarded for ground breaking Sales success
Roadside Services and Solutions Pty Ltd (Roadside) is a market leader in manufacturing road signage, engineering,linemarking, installation of guardrail and civil construction services. With a brilliant opportunity to enter the Sydney CBD Metro area specialising in Bollard supply sales, we are seeking an established Business Development Executive – Bollard Specialist in this region to join our team.
Reporting to the Melbourne based National Manager Business Development, this role is high performance driven working independently on a day to day basis to develop business and secure sales that will deliver long term growth. Primarily focusing on bollards with the balance of Roadsides service offerings as a value add, the Business Development Executive – Bollard Specialist will bring exceptional communication, influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to close the deal to deliver quality customer service and experience.
The duties of the Business Development Executive– Bollard Specialist include:
· Entering the Sydney CBD / Metro market calling on existing networks and establishing new business development opportunities
· Implementing the sales strategy to deliver consistent long-term growth, which is measured on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis.
· Execute process and tools to align with Operational capability.
· Provide meaningful metrics, reports and insights on Sales performance and new business development.
· Plan and organise travel diary to ensure efficient route to market and territory and call cycle remit is met.
· Event management, networking and relevant conference attendance.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Executive – Bollard Specialist role, will possess:
· Tertiary Sales or Marketing qualifications.
· Ability to communicate effectively and apply product and service knowledge – bollards preferred.
· Skill of influencing network of established contacts to leverage bollard opportunities.
· Negotiation skills to open new business development opportunities.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills and ability to close the deal.
· High performing mindset demonstrated through self-management day to day.
· Compliance to process to ensure customers receive the best service possible.
· Awareness of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
· Sound computer skills – Microsoft Office and Sales Force
· Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
· The ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve.
· Proficient administration skills with high data entry accuracy ability.
Roadside is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered. Please apply via email to HR@rss.net.au by submitting your resume and cover letter detailing your suitability for the ole.
Roadside Services and Solutions Pty Ltd (Roadside) is a market leader in manufacturing road signage, installation as well as providing engineering, linemarking, guardrail and civil construction services. Located at our Bayswater site we have a great opportunity to join our team as a Linemarking Coordinator on a full-time permanent basis working Monday to Friday.
Second in charge to the Linemarking Manager, the Linemarking Coordinator will bring exceptional scheduling and communication skills that will define performance in this business-critical role.
Working in a highly collaborative environment where superior organisation and customer service skills are a must, the duties of the Linemarking Coordinator include:
The successful candidate for the Linemarking Coordinator role will possess the following skills and abilities:
Roadside is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Please send your application to HR@rss.net.au
If you're looking for an exciting career with our expert team, then we want to hear from you. Our team is made up of hardworking, dedicated individuals, and we are always looking for ways to grow further.
We are a company that values progress. We provide great training and plenty of opportunities to advance your career. Send your cover letter and CV to us, and we will get back to you.