At Roadside Services and Solutions, we're not satisfied with the status quo. We believe in constantly innovating and improving, so we can provide the best solutions for our clients. That's why we've built an unbeatable team of talented and passionate experts.
Roadside Services and Solutions started in 2009 with just our two founders, Jared Watkins and Craig Woods. Since then, we have grown to team of over 100 dedicated professionals operating all over Australia. We could not have achieved our growth and success without the hard work of our team.
As we grow, we continually invest in our team by attracting the best people in the industry and developing the skills of our existing employees. This ensure we can always meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high-quality solutions for every aspect of a major road project. We are industry leaders in a range of solutions, including bollard installation, guardrails, linemarking, and civil works.
No matter what our clients need for their project, we can provide turn-key solutions on time and to their exact specifications.
All of our products and solutions are compliant with Australian industry standards and regulations. We have also achieved a number of industry leading accreditations, assuring our clients that we provide high-quality, compliant solutions.
Roadside Services and Solutions Pty Ltd (Roadside) is a market leader in manufacturing road signage, installation as well as providing engineering, linemarking, guardrail and civil construction services. Located at our Bayswater site we have a great opportunity to join our team as a Receptionist – Customer Service Administrator on a full-time permanent basis working Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Reporting to the Manager Corporate Services, the Receptionist – Customer Service Administrator will bring positivity and professionalism to the workplace through tasks completed and define their role in the team with exceptional customer service and administration outputs provided to both external and internal clients.
Working in a highly collaborative environment where effective teamwork and communication skills are a must, the duties of the Receptionist – Customer Service Administrator include:
· Responding to all telephone calls, and emails to our central customer service email account
· At reception, welcoming guests to our offices and direct suppliers to correct areas for delivery or dispatch
· Provide positive and proactive Customer Service.
· Generating Quotes, process Orders and administer Invoices in full, on time and with complete accuracy.
· Book freight, maintain Order schedule and communicate work volumes with Production and Purchasing.
· Support Sales Representatives with customer enquiries and delivery details information.
· General Administrative duties such as data entry, filing, ordering stationary and office supplies.
· Maintain a clean and organised and well-presented reception, office and kitchen areas.
The successful candidate for the Receptionist – Customer Service Administrator role will possess the following skills and abilities:
· Customer Service or Office Administration certificate or diploma
· Previous experience in a busy office environment.
· The ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve.
· Proficient administration skills with high data entry accuracy ability.
· Confident and accurate computer skills(Office 365 - Outlook, Word, Excel, Fishbowl).
· Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner.
· A positive, proactive, friendly and professional approach to working in a team.
Roadside is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to HR@rss.net.au
If you're interested in a rewarding career with our dynamic and dedicated team, then we want to hear from you. We are always looking for hard working, qualified individuals to join our growing team.
We are a progressive company, and we can provide great opportunities to develop your career. Please send us your cover letter and CV, and we will get back to you.